We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
The Business Operations Analyst will work on the Subscriber Experience Team and play a role in defining and supporting the Enrollment, Validation, Allocation, Billing & Payment operational processes and functional capabilities. This person will work to develop and implement configurations that support both internal business processes and external relationships, with a primary focus on ensuring all subscriber information is accurate and resolve any issues that arise during the account lifecycle. This individual will also interact within the entire organization including Customer Acquisition, Account Management, Product/Engineering, and Leadership on any company wide goals, missions or initiatives that arise. This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate individual looking to enter the renewable energy industry. The Business Operations Analyst will report to the Director, Subscriber Experience.
- Support core business functions using Ampion software & proprietary tools
- Map out existing processes and determine where they can be improved
- Drive existing processes, which involves completing a range of forms, checking for accuracy, and sending to clients or utilities
- Diligently note and respond to requests, internally and externally
- Design & build tool or software-based solutions to various challenges as they arise
Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- years of energy industry experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment while simultaneously handling multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficiency:
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs: Ability to Create, Share, Edit, Format, Comment, and Track Changes
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets: Ability to use the SUM, COUNTIF, IF, IFS, INDEX, and MATCH Functions comfortably
- Process Diagramming:
- Familiarity with Process Flow Diagrams
- Familiarity with Project Management fundamentals — Gantt Charts, timeline management, task recording, regular report submission
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.