Back to Careers
Renewable Energy Everywhere, For Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader envisioning a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Solar, wind, and hydroelectric — shared, renewable energy sources — are key to a vision where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
Account Management at Ampion plays a vital role in the company’s success as the focal point of contact for our clientele. Account Managers represent Ampion as an organization. As an Account Manager, your main responsibility is to enable our Client’s success through streamlined communication, efficient project management, and driving workflow through the appropriate channels. We value ourselves as a referenceable firm by creating prosperous long term relationships and supporting the entirety of our Client’s portfolios. This is made possible by delivering white-gloved service which is the cornerstone of Account Management. Ampion Account Managers work within the Client Services Department and report directly to the Senior Director, Account Management. We currently manage a diverse array of Clients across multiple states and utility service territories, all with a shared mission of building community renewable energy infrastructure.
- Client Communication: Communicate closely with Clients around the status and timeline of implementations, new renewable energy program legislation, utility updates, customer acquisition milestones, customer management, receivables updates, upcoming software development, and future assets in Client portfolio. The majority of these communications take place during regularly scheduled calls, led by Account Management, and via email supported by standard and custom reporting. Some travel for on-site client visits and industry conferences is required.
- Client Onboarding: Navigate and educate Clients around the required implementation materials and documentation to ensure a smooth onboarding which allows Ampion to deliver on its standard service offering from subscriber contracting to billing. Lead the Ampion Team, inclusive of various departments and subject matter experts, through the onboarding of new Clients. Account Managers are responsible for project management through each asset implementation and Client onboarding.
- Project Management: Prepare and execute upon project implementation plans using project management software. Utilize effective communication with your Clients to obtain required information and manage internal support roles in order to keep the project moving forward. Additionally, maintain a comprehensive log of updates within the internal Ampion system. iInnovation is welcome, especially when it drives more efficient processes -- if you have creative ideas to improve our project management protocols, we want to hear about them.
- Client Ticketing Board: Create and manage Client requests, as tickets, with the Level 2 support team.
- CRM database to track notes and project statuses while also creating analytics reporting for insights
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of Client Management or Account Management experience preferred
- 2+ years of energy industry experience preferred
- Comfortability with public speaking/presenting to Clients, team, and leadership
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience with Project Management software — SalesForce CRM, timeline management, task recording, regular report submission
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficiency
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs: Ability to Create, Share, Edit, Format, Comment, and Track Changes
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets: Ability to use the SUM, COUNTIF, IF, IFS, INDEX, and MATCH Functions comfortably
Equal Opportunity Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com