Back to Careers
Business Operations Analyst
Renewable Energy Everywhere, For Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to support low-cost, renewable energy while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
The role of Business Operations Analyst will play a major role supporting & improving the Enrollment, Validation, Allocation, Billing & Payment operational processes and functional capabilities. This person will work to ensure the internal business processes during the account lifecycle of a community solar subscriber are being met to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while supporting and providing deliverables to our clients from project implementation through steady state operations. This individual will also interact within the entire organization including Member Engagement, Account Management, Product/Engineering, and Leadership on any company-wide goals, missions or initiatives that arise. The Business Operations Analyst will report to the Manager of Business Operations.
- Operate with an orientation for business outcomes, using data and process management to drive continuous improvement with OKRs as guiding principles for organizational success
- Operate – and improve – several of Ampion’s essential workflows relating to subscriber access to community solar farm credits
- Provide Level Two (L2) support for Account Management inquiries and initiatives that are received from our clients
- Work internally with Product/Engineering to continually increase the value we bring to our clients and subscribers
- Ensure that all back-office and operational responsibilities lead to an exceptional customer experience, working with Customer Care to resolve any issues that may arise
At Ampion, who you are as a person and professional is as important as the experiences you bring to the team. We have high expectations, which translate to a supportive set of colleagues and a rewarding culture.
- Positive, optimistic attitude that emphasizes superlative experiences for clients and team
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceive of and develop new tools and processes
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
Social justice is at the center of Ampion’s mission to bring renewable energy everywhere, to everyone. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org