Back to Careers
Clean Renewable Energy for Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive. Ampion’s software is a critical differentiator for the company and it’s what allows us to scale efficiently. A critical enabler of our success is the reliability and functionality of our platforms and the speedy remediation of any issues that arise.
- The Data Administrator will be responsible for performing the following job duties:
- Create and maintain dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau;
- Provide end user-support for CRM business operations tools including Salesforce;
- Perform Big Query reporting;
- Serve as data governance lead to advise internal stakeholders of best practices around data management;
- Conduct data quality audits and cleanup activities;
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and technical departments to provide overviews of complex data sets.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Ampion requires a Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Intelligence, or a closely related field and Four (4) years of post-baccalaureate work experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Development Manager, or a closely related occupation performing report writing and Dashboard creation. In addition employer requires:
- Demonstrated ability with Data Modeling gained through four (4) years of post-baccalaureate work experience;
- Demonstrated ability leading cross functional teams on data governance initiatives gained through three (3) years of post-baccalaureate work experience;
- Demonstrated ability utilizing Waterfall or Agile project management tools gained through three (3) years of post-baccalaureate work experience;
- Demonstrated ability utilizing Salesforce or other CRM platforms gained through one (1) year of post-baccalaureate work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability providing high-level overviews of complex data sets and best practices around data management gained through three (3) years of post-baccalaureate work experience.
- All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Applicants can email resumes to Ampion, PBC, firstname.lastname@example.org, with Req#DA113022 as the subject line.
Employer: Ampion, PBC, 75 Arlington Street, Suite 500, Boston, MA 02116
Job Location: Ampion, PBC, 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02108
Telecommuting is available.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com