Back to Careers
Full Stack Developer
Renewable Energy Everywhere, For Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the complex details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
Ampion’s software is a critical differentiator for the company and what allows us to scale efficiently. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the architecture, implementation, testing, and delivery of web applications. You will work closely with engineering teams, product managers, and business analysts to develop our idea applications.
- Develop technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories and defects to be delivered and shipped each release.
- Develop functional and automated-test code to meet desired product outcomes.
- Collaborate and work in partnership with data architects, product engineers, scientists, and stakeholders to develop use cases, demo capabilities, and test deliverables.
- Refine engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of software development with demonstrated experience in Ruby on Rails. Python a plus.
- Familiarity with relational database systems and SQL syntax and ORM frameworks.
- CI/CD experience and TDD experience preferred.
- Experience in AWS or GCP(preferred) based software design and development.
Social justice is at the center of Ampion’s mission to bring renewable energy everywhere, to everyone. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org