Ampion is well positioned in a dynamic industry segment. Currently, we’re looking for help in most areas of our business, and we’re especially interested in talking to technically-oriented and enthusiastic people committed to the exponential growth of renewable energy. Experience in retail energy back-office operations, renewable energy software or hardware, or renewable energy operations is critical in these positions.
If you are interested in joining the Ampion team, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Ampion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. We value the unique perspective of every individual in contributing to our success, and strive to create a diverse and welcoming team, so we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Ampion provides competitive benefits package to all full-time employees
Customer Acquisition Associate
We’re looking for someone passionate about community solar and distributed energy who will contact and develop relationships with potential customers. As part of the Acquisition Team, you’ll generate warm subscriber leads for our clients and conduct outreach campaigns to enroll residents, businesses, and municipalities into shared renewable energy programs. If you are experienced in sales, have strong communication skills, and are familiar with the renewable energy industry, we encourage you to apply.
- Generate and qualify leads from multiple sources.
- Provide research support, including the provision of competitive intelligence, market sizing, and local events of value to our efforts.
- Guide customers through the sales process by effectively conveying Ampion’s value proposition.
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails.
- Develop customer channels to develop ongoing leads, including coordination with local community organizations.
- Attend community events, such as fairs or other tabling events, to promote energy offerings.
- Report all sales activities in a CRM platform and produce sales reports.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution (or degree-in-progress) and 3+ years of B2C sales experience.
- Proven success in a sales role, preferably relationship-based, in a service industry.
- Willingness and ability to travel for multiple days across the Northeast.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Experience with mass marketing strategies, both digital and in-person.
- Exceptional communication skills, for audiences both familiar and unfamiliar with energy programs.
- Experience in the energy and community solar industry.
- Ability to work with multiple IT and CRM platforms.