Ampion is well positioned in a dynamic industry segment. Currently, we’re looking for help in most areas of our business, and we’re especially interested in talking to technically-oriented and enthusiastic people committed to the exponential growth of renewable energy. Experience in retail energy back-office operations, renewable energy software or hardware, or renewable energy operations is critical in these positions.
If you are interested in joining the Ampion team, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ampion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. We value the unique perspective of every individual in contributing to our success, and strive to create a diverse and welcoming team, so we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Ampion provides competitive benefits package to all full-time employees
Customer Acquisition Associate
We’re looking for someone passionate about community solar and distributed energy who will contact and develop relationships with potential customers. As part of the Acquisition Team, you’ll generate warm subscriber leads for our clients and conduct outreach campaigns to enroll residents, businesses, and municipalities into shared renewable energy programs. If you are experienced in sales, have strong communication skills, and are familiar with the renewable energy industry, we encourage you to apply.
- Generate and qualify leads from multiple sources.
- Provide research support, including the provision of competitive intelligence, market sizing, and local events of value to our efforts.
- Guide customers through the sales process by effectively conveying Ampion’s value proposition.
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails.
- Develop customer channels to develop ongoing leads, including coordination with local community organizations.
- Attend community events, such as fairs or other tabling events, to promote energy offerings.
- Report all sales activities in a CRM platform and produce sales reports.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution (or degree-in-progress) and 3+ years of B2C sales experience.
- Proven success in a sales role, preferably relationship-based, in a service industry.
- Willingness and ability to travel for multiple days across the Northeast.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Experience with mass marketing strategies, both digital and in-person.
- Exceptional communication skills, for audiences both familiar and unfamiliar with energy programs.
- Experience in the energy and community solar industry.
- Ability to work with multiple IT and CRM platforms.
Business Operations Analyst
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
The Business Operations Analyst will work on the Subscriber Experience Team and play a role in defining and supporting the Enrollment, Validation, Allocation, Billing & Payment operational processes and functional capabilities. This person will work to develop and implement configurations that support both internal business processes and external relationships, with a primary focus on ensuring all subscriber information is accurate and resolve any issues that arise during the account lifecycle. This individual will also interact within the entire organization including Customer Acquisition, Account Management, Product/Engineering, and Leadership on any company wide goals, missions or initiatives that arise. This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate individual looking to enter the renewable energy industry. The Business Operations Analyst will report to the Director, Subscriber Experience.
- Support core business functions using Ampion software & proprietary tools
- Map out existing processes and determine where they can be improved
- Drive existing processes, which involves completing a range of forms, checking for accuracy, and sending to clients or utilities
- Diligently note and respond to requests, internally and externally
- Design & build tool or software-based solutions to various challenges as they arise
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- years of energy industry experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment while simultaneously handling multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficiency:
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs: Ability to Create, Share, Edit, Format, Comment, and Track Changes
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets: Ability to use the SUM, COUNTIF, IF, IFS, INDEX, and MATCH Functions comfortably
- Process Diagramming:
- Familiarity with Process Flow Diagrams
- Familiarity with Project Management fundamentals — Gantt Charts, timeline management, task recording, regular report submission
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.